GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS –ALL TOURS
All guests using the services of Big Stoinka Marine Adventures do so under the following:-
- Full payment is required to confirm bookings.
- Visa and Mastercard will incur a 1.5% surcharge. This surcharge is non-refundable in the event of a trip cancellation. If the Credit Card is declined, the operator will attempt to contact the customer to obtain another form of payment. However, if the operator cannot contact the customer, the customer’s booking will not be held. The customer will know the operator has received a correctly authorised payment and made booking once the customer receives their booking confirmation email and not before.
- Private charters: 50% deposit is required to confirm all private charters with full payment made before two weeks prior to departure. In the event of a private charter booking made within two weeks of departures, full payment would be required at time of booking
- All Persons: On charter acknowledge they understand and agree that lack of fish caught on a charter is not a reason for any form of refund or discounted rate. The charter is based on taking passengers to fishing locations, supplying fishing tackle for use on the charter and crew for the operation of the vessel. If there is loss or damage to our equipment or boats due to negligence or unruly behaviour then the customer will be liable for the cost of replacement or repair.
- Cancellations made more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to departure date may be made without penalty and a full refund will be given to the customer. Cancellations made within forty-eight (48) hours of departure date will result in loss of total costs.
- Private Charters: cancellations made more than six (3) months prior to departure date (as logged in operator’s booking system) may be made without penalty and a full refund will be given to the customer. Cancellations made within six (3) months of departure will result in loss of specified deposit, and cancellations made within two (2) weeks prior to departure will result in loss of total costs.
- The operator has the right to retain all deposits received up to the amount of the cancellation fee and invoices will be issued for any further amounts outstanding.
- Weather Cancellations: cancellations made by the operator due to weather conditions will entitle the customer to a full refund of the Fare Price.
- Other Cancellations: cancellations may be made at the operator’s discretion due to mechanical breakdowns, which may result in the vessel being unable to operate.
- Failure to Board: It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they arrive on time at the nominated point of pick up. Failure to do so will mean that the passenger forfeits the full fare price to the operator.
- Days of Operation: Please check website for live availability or contact the operator directly via phone.
- Private Charters are available on request; please contact the operator directly for a quote & availability.
- Quotes: Quotes for special events, incentives, private charters and specific requirements will be valid for 7 days from the date issued. The operator reserves the right to re-quote based on any changes to quote requirements. A deposit will be required to secure quote and private charter with cancellation penalties as outlined in the booking and cancellation policy.
- Tentative Booking for Private Charters: Tentative reservations are a first right of refusal and will be held for up to seven (7) days or until another party wants to book.
- Travel Insurance: Please note it is the responsibility of the traveller to arrange comprehensive travel, medical and cancellation insurance at time of booking. In the instance of a medical emergency, clients must bear the cost of any medical or rescue service required.
- Cruises Safety Requirements: On board activities are explained on our website, prior to departure of cruise or are available on request from the operator. The operator and its crew are diligent in their provision of care and risk management.
- Disabled Passengers: Disabled passengers cruising with Big Stoinka Marine Adventures do so at their own risk and the operator accepts no liability for any damage or injury caused. Please contact the operator prior to departure so that options can be discussed and suitable arrangements can be made.
- Pregnant Persons: Pregnant persons cruising with Big Stoinka Marine Adventures do so at their own risk and the operator accepts no liability for any damage or injury caused.
- Intoxicated Persons: The operator does not condone excessive drinking. An intoxicated person will not be allowed to embark the vessel. Likewise, if deemed a safety risk by the captain, intoxicated person/s will be removed from our vessel in order to maintain their safety as well as that of other guests and crew. BYO Alcohol, No glass, CANS only.
- Recreational Drugs: The use and/or carriage of recreational drugs is not permitted aboard Big Stoinka Marine Adventures.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited onboard the vessel.
- Disclaimer: All passengers participate in this cruise at their own risk. The operator does not accept any liability for any loss, claim, injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damage, which may arise out of or are in any way connected with the participation in a cruise.
Under no circumstances shall the operator be liable for any loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including, but not limited to lost profits or savings) which arise out of or are in any way connected with the use of any information, any listing of any data on the operator’s website or any inability to use this website whether based on tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise.
- Marine Insurance: Big Stoinka Marine Adventures operates with full insurance including Public Liability Insurance.
- No Warranty: The operator does not warrant accuracy, completeness, suitability or reliability of any information, service or product listed on the operator’s website.
- Minimum Age Requirement: There is no minimum age requirement for children aboard our vessel Reel Therapy. Children are the responsibility of their parents at all times. The captain and other crew members are not responsible for the care of children. Life jackets are available on board for children and adults alike. Please contact us directly when making bookings for infants or small children.
- Big Stoinka Marine Adventures Photos & Footage: Please note during your cruise, crew may be taking photos and footage for promotional purposes. Please advise if you do not wish for photos or footage of yourself to be shared on website or other forms of media.
- Charter Embarkment and Disembarkment: Times are arranged and advised at time of booking. Private Charter customers who organise and pay for a private charter with the operator are responsible to inform any other guests expected to join the cruise of time and location of pick-up/drop-off.
- Personal Items: All personal items are carried at the risk of the passenger. Any personal fishing gear brought on board are done so at owners risk of damage or loss overboard. No GPS devices are allowed on boat and Skipper has right to confiscate item until end of charter or terminate charter at full cost to clients.
- Jurisdiction: The laws of Western Australia apply in relation to the Terms & Conditions and the operator’s business.
- Third Party Websites: This website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. The operator is not responsible for and does not operate or control any information or services provided on such third party websites.
- Social Networks: If you follow us or interact with us on any of our pages on third-party social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube or Linkedin, the information that you provide will be subject to the third party’s own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these networks.
- Security: At Big Stoinka Marine Adventures, we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Condition Changes: The operator reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions contained herein at any time. Visitors to the site shall be responsible for reviewing such terms and conditions regularly.
- Fuel Surcharge: Please note a fuel surcharge of up to 8% may be added to prices quoted, if our cost of fuel rises above $1.90 per litre. This fuel surcharge is subject to change without notice.
- Copyright: The compilation of the information contained therein is the copyrighted word of the operator and may not be modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, reproduced, published, licensed, used to create derivative works from, transferred, or any information services or products obtained from the website, sold without the express written consent of the operator and, where necessary, other information providers.